My talented Mother in Law, Arnon, took these pictures of the kids for a photo project. She is doing another shoot this afternoon and here was the fight my kids had this morning before school, "I want to have syrup poured on me!", "No, me, it's my turn to have syrup poured on me!", "No way, I want it!" Nuts.
*Disclaimer, these photos have not been edited yet (Arnon told me to tell you that).
Jeff = eggs
Leah = popcorn & cereal
Tessa = syrup
Alana = orange juice ("I got orange juice up my nose.")
Jessica = looks like yogurt but I think it was pink colored corn starch and water or something like that.
Mitchell = cereal


6 comments:
I love those pictures- that looks so cool.
Wow! I would've never thought of that. I'm sure the kids loved it! What a fun way to take photos. Any special reason for the dropping on heads? I'm curious about the next photo shoot!
Love it! Funny Stuff!
Please identify the various products! We identified egg, popcorn and syrup but not the rest! What is the pink stuff on Jessica? What is on Mitchell and Alana? Amazing pics! Arnon does ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
I heard that eggs cracking on your head can be rather painful if Steve is throwing them. Jeff's a tough fella!
These pictures are awesome. Tell Arnon if you see her first which I know you will because I never get to see until Sundays that I love those pictures. We are ready for her to show us how to take better photos for enrichment.
Post a Comment