For one of my Christmas gifts Ryan gave me a photography session with award winning photographer, Arnon Livingstone! I was very very excited about this gift and it took a while for the planets to align in such a way that we could make it happen. But last week it did!

The girls wanted to be Charlie's Angels which went well with Tessa's "Farrah Hair", she's requested Farrah-Do's the past several times we've done her hair.
The pictures I'm putting up for your viewing pleasure are actually my second round picks. If you want to see the first round you'll just have to come over and look at our walls :)

Peter had a sore under his nose, not to worry, Arnon has a wonderful photoshop program and we are working on it.

He was a bit of a pill that day. In my defense I tried mightily to get him to take a nap before the event but instead he decided to throw a vicious fit in the car on the way there and fall asleep mid-fit to be awakened sweaty and unsatisfied and be made to smile for the birdie. We will be retaking his individual shots :)

Come on. She is too pretty.

Pickles.

Bug didn't have a bad picture. She is going to be a problem.

He is getting too old and tall and grown up. I had to remind him that he was four pounds ten ounces when I first met him and that he and I were the best of friends. We still are.

This one is actually a third round pick. This was taken while Pete was still in the hitting mode and we were all just trying to stay clear of him.
Come over to see the final cut, but give me a few days, I sort of still haven't ordered them yet. . .
10 comments:
oh they are wonderful. Love love.
alli! your family is just too beautiful for words!!! :D
How did they get so big!?! I like those kids a lot. But aren't you missing a little blond boy in there somewhere?
OK...Im coming over. I like them all.
WHAT!!! You know I can not come down there until July!
I love them too.
I love those babies and that peter kid makes me laugh!
Cute. Cute. Cute!
Cute family pictures! Love the charlie's angels one.
Love, love family pics (obviously:)
aaahhh my favority family! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment